From:
Jennifer Jermey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:25:34 -0400
Good evening, I am Jen Jermey and I am presently taking a course in Records
Management Fundamentals and was referred to this Listserv.

Currently I am the Records Clerk for my Municipality in Orillia, ON Canada, and
am learning about the general practices of Records and Information
Management.

I have been in this position for a few years now and after working in it and
beginning to take this course the only thought that comes to my mind is that
RM is a job that is ever changing and evolving given the changes in
technology and the way files and other types of records are kept.  My hope is
to gain more knowledge about RM as well as ideas to make things easier in my
small Municipal RM world.

Have a great evening.