From:
Josee Dallaire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 15:28:29 -0400
Hello, we use Iron Mountain as one of our offsite storage company to store
our hard copy records.  Each business area within the company has more
than one person that has access to sending boxes while using the software
ReQuest.  One of the issues that we have come across lately is that when
one of the employee requests a box that they do not have access to, the
system responds with the message "no record found" instead of advising the
employee that they do not have access.  This creates an issue as the
employee can't tell if the box does not exist or if they simply do not
have access to this box.

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue and if so, how they go
around it?

We have requested that Iron Mountain change the way they respond but they
said we were the only company that has brought this to their attention.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or information on this.

Thanking you in advance,

JOSÉE DALLAIRE | MANAGER, RECORDS MANAGEMENT COMPLIANCE | Manulife
Financial
500 King Street North | Waterloo, ON N2J 4C6 | Tel: 519-747-7000 x243726 |
Fax: 519-747- 3891
[log in to unmask] | manulife.com

strong  reliable  trustworthy  forward-thinking

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.