From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:27:47 -0400
I'd like to simply say that my silence on this discussion DOES NOT indicate
consent or agreement with any of the opinions being expressed and as
mentioned by someone everyone is entitled to their opinion.

As I've said on many occasions previously:

 "opinions are like elbows, everyone has one"...

waitaminute, almost everyone has **TWO** elbows, now what was it everyone
has **ONE** of???  anyhow the other half of the quote goes:

 "and most of them stink"

so I'm sure you can figure out what is supposed to be in the middle. =)

Because this is an ongoing investigation and will likely remain that way for
the foreseeable future, I am not at liberty to make any comments or voice
any opinions on the subject at this time.  I've said my part about this
investigation in the past, both here and in response to a few blog posts
calling for an "end to the madness of paper record-keeping practices..." and
citing "Imaging is King!"  and I will stand by any and everything I've said
there, but there will be nothing more from me on this subject for awhile now.

Any of you who have been where I am can appreciate this stance, and any who
haven't been here, well hopefully you'll be prepared if you ever get here.

Larry