From:
William Manago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:55:55 -0500
Hi Pat,

I am not sure of whom you were directing your question to, but if it was to me, I am happy to inform you and our fellow lurkers of the following:

Tuesday, Oct. 18, 10am-11am   National Harbor 6-7 room
GARP and Information Governance – Trends in Development and Application  - Autonomy speaker Bill Manago
Format:  Discussion Panel
Facilitator:
Julie Colgan

Today's business, legal and regulatory environment demands a more holistic approach to the management of information assets - it demands Information Governance.  In this session, two industry leaders, Autonomy and EMC Corporation, share their respective visions on where Information Governance came from, why it's important, how it differs from traditional RIM, and where they see Information Governance heading.  Facilitated by industry expert, Julie Colgan, CRM, this panel discussion will highlight the relevance and application of the GARP(r) Principles and Maturity Model in today's business environment with practical examples from the panelists' experience.  Bill Manago, CRM Director, Information Governance Solutions and Tom Reding, CRM, Principal, Information Governance Practice, will be panelist, audience questions are encouraged.

Hope to see you there!

Bill Manago, CRM
Director,Information Governance Solutions
Coconut Creek, FL  33073
954-482-2977
www.autonomy.com