Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:41:15 -0800
Simply put, wow...

A good read for anyone that travels and take client or what they may consider confidential information with them. And no, information stored in 'the cloud' is not protected any more than that on your device/s.

As for the concept of seeking protection under your 5th Amendment rights, I'm not sure how far that's going to get you under all circumstances.

Larry

Sent from MY iPhone4