From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:32:41 -0700
Wow-

"...cryptic at best, loaded at worst..."?

All I said was " At one time there was the intent for it to be, but...."
and I left others the opportunity to explain why it isn't, instead the
decision was to gore the messenger.

Here's the 2009 thread on Peer reviewed Journals...  http://goo.gl/8kOF4
You can read through the list to find out the reason/s why, I just thought
someone might explain it directly.

Larry

--
*Lawrence J. Medina