From:
Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 17:20:44 -0700
I look forward to reading Mr. Macknet's thesis, but thought I would share a
few thoughts before I do.  My interaction with end-users leads to me to
believe when it comes to their core functions, e.g. processing payroll,
interviewing prospective employees, purchasing etc. they like to have some
latitude and feel empowered to make decisions.  When it comes to what they
perceive to be non-core functions (records and information management) they
just want you (RIM staff) to tell them what they need to do - they are
hungry for guidance, from the fundamentals of boxing up paper records for
storage to what is perceived as the more complex, like cleaning up shared
drives.  Just a few thoughts...

Blake E. Richardson, CRM
Safeway Inc.