From:
Angela Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 20:17:15 -0500
Julie

I did not think that you were discounting the credentials or the
organizations that own them.  When I read your post, I felt that you were
asking a very valid question in the minds of many records management
professionals and inviting people to chime in...so I did.  It was such a
great question because we are right to question whether other organizations
can create a valid framework upon which we can build reliable
programs...know what I mean?  Most IT groups focus on the technology that
holds the information...not the information itself.  But, that is changing
and I wanted to let everyone know that I am following that particular issue.

I hope that we don't get left behind as other organizations continue to make
strides in information governance.  You only stated what many are thinking,
but didn't put in an email.  It was a great opportunity to invite discussion
and I thought that you did an excellent job framing the reason for your
question.  Keep posting...I love your comments!  They make such good sense
and I think that you speak for the 9 out of every 10 people that are afraid
to put their thoughts into writing.  All the more reason for you to keep
posting!

Love, Angie!