From:
"Barnes, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 22:08:49 +0000
This is certainly a hot topic...or it hit a nerve. I have seen more emails about this topic than any other! I have both been offended by people on electronic devices while at a meeting and unfortunately I have been the offender. Common courtesy applies, but that is oftentimes lacking in today's society. I feel we have to take the positive with the negative when it comes to technology.

Susan Barnes
Records Management Supervisor
Eastern Municipal Water District
Is it really necessary to print this email? Think Green!