Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 08:23:36 -0500
"A short conversation with the host of the meeting occurred and the next day everyone was told to pay attention and participate or go home early. It did the trick."

	This is a lesson I had to learn the hard way about 10 years ago. I was new on my job and was sent out-of-town to the corporate office for some certification training. Since we were in a classroom on the corporate network I flipped back and forth between my classwork and my office email as we were in the middle of an implementation project that was my responsibility. Big Mistake!!! When it came time to take the certification test, I missed being certified by 1 question. It was embarrassing. I was able to retest a couple weeks later and I passed but I also learned my lesson!

Kitty Evans
Document Imaging Manager
Information Technology & Services
Parallon Workforce Management Solutions