From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 09:32:30 -0700
Mike-

I think I would challenge them, if DOD 5015.2 v3 compliance is important to
you for deploying use of this product.

The Archives America's website says:
"Our patent-pending records management software solution, RECORDS STUDIO,
is US Department of Defense-certified."

The JITC site says:
"The JITC performs testing of RMA products for compliance with DoD
5015.02-STD"

So they don't really "certify", they simply test for compliance with a
Design Criteria Standard.

And as you correctly stated, it is NOT listed in the approved product
register, so if the vendor feels this is incorrect, they should be able to
provide you a copy of their certificate of compliance from JITC.

Larry

(BTW- can we call you "The Baconator"?)

--
*Lawrence J. Medina