From:
"Julie J. Colgan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:57:50 -0400
Hi Carole,

Welcome to the list!  We've all been where you are at some point and in
some capacity, so empathy isn't hard to come by.  The good news is, I've
never worked with a group of professionals more willing to hold up newbies
than this one.
I see you are with Scana, and here in Columbia, SC, so you must know
Michael Levey?  While not from the same industry, I do live in the same
town, and would welcome the opportunity to have lunch with you and Michael
to talk shop.  I'm certain Michael won't mind me volunteering him ...

As Sandy said, in addition to joining this list, you should also consider
joining the local ARMA chapter.  Coincidentally, Michael is the current
chapter president, and I am both past president of the local chapter and
the current president elect for the international association.  We'll bring
membership forms to lunch ... :)

Feel free to email me directly if you'd like to set something up.

Regards,
Julie

Julie J. Colgan, CRM
Columbia, SC