From:
"David T. Macknet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:12:39 -0800
 Ahh, well.  The company filters caught "piss off" for me several times
during this exchange, surprisingly.  I haven't received any more since
then, also surprisingly.

 As to offensiveness - my apologies to the list for sharing Larry's
share.  If he's determined to respond to me, when I'd responded to the
list, I believe that his responses should also be public.  This is a
discussion of something valuable to our community, after all, and I don't
believe that the discussion should be influenced by offline chatter by
bullies.

 Best,

 -David

 BA, MSc, MLitt, PhD

		David T. Macknet

		[log in to unmask] [1]
		Skype: david.t.macknet [2]

		Photography [3]
		Blog [4]

		LinkedIn [5]
		Stack Overflow [6]

 On Fri 30/11/12 9:58 AM , "Chris Flynn" [log in to unmask] sent:
 My oh My!The things you read on the list the days.Reminds me of the
conversations I used to have with my teenages. The language, I just don't
know The less said the better I am almost sure someone will get coal and a
stick in their stocking. Just wait till your PA reads what you put on the
list. Luckily a lot of folks will have their company filters catch it. I
think I will have a drink of water before I reply to less offensive posts
you have put out hre Mr. Macknet. When I posted earlier that we are all
grown ups here I guess I wrote to soon. If ya can't settle your personal
difference off the list well..... Thank goodness I don't police this pen
Chris Flynn
 List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
[7]">http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[log in to unmask]