From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 10:37:42 -0600
Well good luck with all that.
In short we have given up many of those rights to privacy for the sake of
convenience and fun.
If you go back the list posts to the dark days (OK we deleted those days,
but if you could...) you could read many posts on how you can have no
expectation of privacy. Prince Charles can give you tips on phone privacy.
For all those trying to exert a claim to privacy, you are trying to put the
genie back in the bottle. Major Nelson could tell you how hard that is.

As far privacy in yur communiaction, send a letter (while the post office
wtill exists) or call on a land line (while they still exist). Those tools
require court intervention and justificaiton to eavesdrop. Too bad they are
going away.

Chris Flynn