From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:34:55 -0600
Hey Kid,

If you know me then you know I have already read all this. While I have no
problem believing that the Whitehouse depends on the internet for their
budget projections, I was hoping there was a CBO or even (shudder) an OMB
report to illustrate costs as a basis for rejecting a Death Star. Just
think of the records opportunitites such a project would bring. Innovation
would be the watchword.

I think it might be worth noting that the WH response said the cost would
be in excess of $850,000,000,000,000,000 rounding down. I guess the
$2,000,000,000,000,000.00 difference in cost is an accounting issue. It
might worth pursuing if only for Records Management innovation.

Chris Flynn