From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:49:14 -0500
The use of (  ) around a saying indicates childhood folklore.

With the intrusion our government makes into our lives already, I doubt they would tolerate any right to privacy.   Examine how they report the research on any person that comes into the public eye. The minute the government turns its eye on an individual they have every scrap of information down to how many lumps in their tea.  The archival information bases are their first stop.

Nothing created on a computer is safe as the computer center in Utah has the capability to see all and I doubt an encryption program we could afford would stand up to their capabilities.

Shouldn’t the 5th Amendment Right somehow protect archival research as we never know what could be incriminating anymore. People’s lives have been destroyed for merely being on the opposite side of political beliefs and we no longer have the ability to discern whether someone is good or bad or right or wrong as that is now a factor of who is reporting the judgement.

The description of Dorner, who in strict Christian terms is a murderer, is described by some networks as having a just cause because he was ill treated.  Can our news media really wash away the fact that,  he killed several law officers and injured others and threatened to kill school children to make his point by claiming he was discriminated against. (Two wrongs don’t make a right!)

Our government is now absolute in their rights to listen in, download our computer ramblings and examine every nook and cranny of our lives; and, apparently there is no Supreme Court precedent that awards us our privacy rights; according to the author. (Mind your own business.)

Rights have been assumed by our government in the name of protecting us that make us all feel more unsafe. I feel like we hired a bully to protect us from other bullies but now we must live with this personal bully every day. ( Your right to swing your fist stops short of the other guy’s nose.)

So apparently they have the ability to listen in and record and to decrypt and that new found ability now awards them the right!  (Mr. Smith.....”Keep your eyes on your own paper.” )

The parentheses list all the childhood expressions that were true in our childhood but are no longer true in this day. The Muslims have to love it!  They destroyed our right to live a private life. They made the first part of Sharia Law a part of our law with 911.

(A false friend is worse than an open enemy.) I think our government is starting to move to the position of a false friend.  They no longer respect individuals rights. They see people with earned possessions and think they have a right to take them to distribute to those who would vote them into power. The individual parties no longer matter as the “government” has been weakening our rights for the last 20 years and under both parties. The final straw is that a drone can now kill an American citizen, deemed a threat, without the right of a trial.

I wonder if a lifetime selling vaults to protect archives and vital information has warped my view? I think that the move to the Cloud is a conspiracy to gather all information in an easily researched depository. At a time where hackers run amuck and identity theft is a major concern no one at the government level seeks to help us protect our vital information. Right now, they see an advantage to open access to all information. (Beware of a door that has too many keys.)

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM