From:
Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:07:31 -0700
Are YOU Ready for Change? Moving Forward in 2013!

The Mile High Denver Chapter of ARMA cordially invites you to join us on
April 16th for our annual Spring Seminar.  The Seminar is being held at the
Warwick Hotel, 1776 Grant Street, Denver.  This year we are excited to be
offering two tracks with a total of ten sessions.  During registration
attendees will choose one topic from a choice of two being presented at each
session. As a bonus, the program handout that will be distributed at the
event will contain the presentations from all 10 topics. Our Spring Seminar
has been pre-approved for 6.0 ICRM Credits.  Full registration information
and the event brochure can be found at our website:
http://www.armadenver.org/events/spring-seminar/

Please note that Early Bird Registration will end on March 20th, so register
early to take advantage of the lower price!

Registration for the Spring Seminar will close on April 5th at noon.
Cancellations must be received by April 5th; there will be no refunds
available after that date.  Walk-in registrations will not be accommodated
on the day of the seminar. Free valet Parking is included in the Spring
Seminar registration.

Early Bird ARMA Member           $125.00
Early Bird Non- ARMA Member      $150.00
Early Bird Student, w/valid ID   $75.00
ARMA Member                      $150.00
Non-ARMA Member                  $175.00
Student w/valid ID               $100.00

(The ARMA member price is valid for all members in good standing of ARMA
International)