From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2013 06:08:12 -0700
Register NOW!! ARMA Metro
Maryland 15th Annual Spring Seminar,

Register NOW!! ARMA Metro
Maryland 15th Annual Spring Seminar, “Blogs, Wikis, and Big Data – Oh My! –
Redefining RIM from Education to Implementation.” April 10, 2013.
                          COME ONE! COME ALL!!

Attendee Registration Details at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5836843155/

8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, University of Maryland
Shady Grove Campus, Rockville, MD

Join us for a fun and informative day of lively
presentations, discussions and networking on electronic records, archives, and
digital preservation and the ways in which mobile, cloud, and social media are
driving these changes.

The records and information professional faces a
multitude of challenges in the current business climate. Whether one’s career
has been a transition from paper to electronic or developing coordination with
other areas such as business, legal and IT, one thing is for sure: “We are not
in Kansas Anymore.”

Attendee Registration Details at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5836843155/

Vendor/Sponsor Registration Details coming soon!  Contact John Milligan at [log in to unmask] or 202-557-6703 if interested
in a sponsorship.