From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:40:36 -0400
Dwight  - after the first year, we found it took far less time and resources to post the information to a spreadsheet.  Because the information is kept and used in a database, searching for and printing copies of each item took more staff time than keeping track on a spreadsheet throughout the year.  The reporting structure of the database is set, so we could not even generate ad hoc reports when the requests came in.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division