From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 08:37:31 -0400
Junior Recruiter Opening in San Francisco Bay Area!
TRAK Records and Library is hiring a Junior Recruiter for its new offices in San Francisco, CA!  If you are looking for an opportunity to join a well-established company but use your entrepreneurial skills to help develop a new market from the ground up, this is the job for you!  The Junior Recruiter will be responsible for proactively recruiting information management professionals using sourcing methods such as cold call recruiting, networking, and relationship-building to satisfy our client's temporary and full time information management hiring needs.  The Junior Recruiter will work in collaboration with the Business Development Director to manage the full-cycle recruiting process and make effective matches between their candidates and our client's openings.  Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree and some experience through school in a sales-oriented or recruiting-related role.  We are seeking candidates that have strong communication skills and attention to detail, are goal-oriented, and can work effectively independently.  The office is located in Foster City, CA.  Parking is available.  For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Daniel C. Hurd
National Executive Director | TRAK Records and Library
Direct: 202-261-7223 | Cellular: 703-862-2878

National Information Management Placement Firm
Washington, DC: 202-261-7200 | San Diego, CA: 619-230-7692
New York, NY:  646-557-6772 | Houston, TX: 713-401-2645
San Francisco, CA:  650-581-3070 | National: 888-399-TRAK