From:
Michele Bernard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 16:16:24 -0400
 Hello all

I am the Records Director at CGI an IT company.  I am looking for practices
in regards to Information Classification Policy in the Corporate world not
Government.

In our Information classifcation Policy, we have 4 levels for the *
Confidentiality*  criteria which are:
Public, Internal, Confidential, Restricted.  (restricted being the highest)

We did an acquisition and the other company based mainly in Europe is using
a classifcation with different terminolgy and in their classification,
Confidential is higher than Restricted.

I would like to ear from you in terms of what you are using as
classification before going into a major revision of the Policy.   I did
some searches on the internet and I am aware of the different
governement/countries classification.  What I am looking for is really what
international companies are using.

Thanks in advance for your input,
I may be reached at :

[log in to unmask] or