From:
Shelly Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 10:24:20 -0500
Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone had a reference to any official guidelines for
calculating the amount of records, documents, emails based on
measurements.

I have a Standard Operation Procedure which states 1" of hardcopy records
is equivalent to 20 minutes of search time?     Does anyone have any
e-discovery references that would back this up?

Thanks in advance for your help

Shelly

______________________________
Shelly Smith
A/ISO 9001 Coordinator / Coordonnatrice d'ISO 9001

National Microbiology Laboratory Program Services and Support /
Laboratoire national de microbiology Services des programmes et de soutien

Public Health Agency of Canada / Agence de la santé publique du Canada
1015 rue Arlington st.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3E 3P6

Phone: 204.784.5970