From:
Tyrene Bada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 10:19:36 -0700
Hello Listserv,

Chapter and Region Structure:

I served on this task force.  The message implies that the task force will continue to be active, so I would be glad to pass on your thoughts, insights, and opinions about the current Chapter/Region structure to our next meeting.  And if we don't continue to meet, it would be a great way for me to learn about how other chapters/regions operate.

Have a nice day,

Tyrene

P.S.  This is my first posting to the listserv, and it feels good to finally contribute something!

Tyrene Bada, MLS
Records Management | Office of the City Attorney
City of Beaverton | PO Box 4755 | Beaverton OR  97076-4755
p: 503.526.2298 | www.BeavertonOregon.gov<http://www.beavertonoregon.gov/>

[cid:image001.png@01CE5DE8.5B8AEC30]