From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 05:51:42 -0700
Metro MD ARMA Year End
Banquet:
"Everything has to come to an end, sometime"
L.
Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of OZ

It’s Been a Great Year! Click Your Heels and
Join us for the Magical Fun!!

 Wednesday, June 12,
2013
 O'Donnell's Sea Grill
-
311 Kentlands Boulevard, Gaithersburg, MD
 Networking - 6:00 PM;
Dinner – 6:30 PM: Awards and Presentations: 7:30 – 8:30

Follow the Yellow Brick Road...or the
directions below...just be sure to get there for games, awards and to celebrate
a great ARMA year.  This year’s banquet will highlight the theme of the
year, Redefining RIM in the 21stCentury, or better known as
“we aren’t in Kansas anymore.”

Please bring suitable items that will be
donated to Toto (the Montgomery County Animal Shelter).

Registration/Details:  http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6585281755
IMPORTANT:We will be presenting
our Education awards at the banquet. These awards include two free one year
passes to chapter meetings, two annual membership fees for ARMA International,
and a paid registration to the ARMA conference in October. If you are eligible
to apply, complete your application(s) and submit them to Deborah Armentrout,
CRM, at [log in to unmask] later than Monday,
June 3, 2013. The forms are available for download on the chapter's website at http://www.arma-metromd.org/education. If you have any
questions regarding the awards, contact Deborah at 301-415-7228.
Individuals do not have to be present to win.

Menu:The Metro Maryland
Chapter Board will provide crab dip and spinach artichoke dip appetizers.
Entrees are your choice of O’Donnell's Signature Crab Cakes, Herb-roasted Chicken,
Broiled Atlantic Salmon, or Fresh Vegetable Penne.  Dessert and coffee,
tea, and other soft drinks are included.  Cash bar will be available.
Reservations Required: Please
RSVP by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 10, 2013 by responding to your online invitation
or visiting Online Registrationat http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6585281755

No refunds for
cancellations after Monday, June 10 at 5:00 PM.

Cost: Online registration
with credit card, $35.00 for ARMA members and $40 for non-members. For
questions regarding registration, please send message to [log in to unmask] All registrations
are pre-paid. We cannot guarantee the availability of meals or seating for
walk-ins. No credit cards will be taken at the door.

Directions:  From 495 (Beltway)
take I-270 N toward Frederick, MD.  From I-270 (local lanes), take Exit
10, Clopper Road, turn right at the light onto Diamond Ave/Clopper Road (Rte
117).  Turn left at the next light onto Quince Orchard Road (Rte
124).  Turn left onto Great Seneca Highway (Rte 119) and right onto
Kentlands Boulevard.  Look for the restaurant on the right.  From
Frederick, MD take I-270 S to MD-124, Quince Orchard Road Exit Number 11B; turn
left onto Great Seneca Hwy.  Then turn right onto Kentlands Boulevard, and
look for the restaurant on the lef