From:
Jim Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 08:53:02 -0400
As former Records Manager for the OUS (Oregon University System) in the late 90's-mid 00's, I was curious also.  Mary Beth Herkert had initially applied to my request for information, but was tied up in state budgets in March.  I'll give her another jingle and (with her permission, of course) share with the gang.

This is something that Oregon has been working on for around 20 years.  In my last conversation with Mary Beth, she stated that it was nice to have something that actually works.

Jim Mullen