From:
Lee Watt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:22:37 +0000
Good morning,

In answer to Donna ([log in to unmask])

Here's someone I can highly recommend for microfilm/microfiche conversion services in any city.  They do dependably excellent work for both government and private entities, in any location.  They have strong references for you.

	Christopher P. Candela | President / CEO
	Mountain States Imaging, LLC.
	7050 South Yosemite Street
	Centennial, Colorado 80112
	(303) 309.0320 Office  (303) 981.6077 Cell
	email: [log in to unmask]
	web:  www.msimaging.com

I wish you the best on your conversion project!  And I would welcome a follow up to know how it went for you.  Please contact me off-line if you wish a personal recommendation about Chris' work.

Lee

M. Lee Watt, CRM, CIP
Corporate Records Management Office
Vail Resorts Management Company
Phone: 303-404-6450

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender immediately, stating that you have received the message in error, then please delete this e-mail.
Thank you.