From:
Miriely Guerrero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:23:26 -0400
Hi Earl, I'm fairly new to SharePoint (less than a year), so I most likely
do not have the expertise you require, but I'd love to hear about some of
the challenges your office is facing. I've been working on a SharePoint
implementation pilot for the University of Michigan Health System and
wouldn't mind some insight into potential areas to look out for. I'll be
presenting a poster at the conference on the use of SharePoint to reduce
reliance on shared drives, so the area is of great interest to me.

Regards,

Miriely Guerrero
MSI '13 // Records Management

--

*Miriely Guerrero, *MSI 2013
University of Michigan // Information Management

www.linkedin.com/in/mirielyguerrero