From:
Vicki Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2013 15:07:46 -0700
Hello members of Northern Colorado Chapter of ARMA and the Records Listserv,

We now have posted on the Chapter website
northerncoloradoarma.org<http://www.northerncoloradoarma.org> a
Jobs page, on we've been asked to post the position available with Ball
Aerospace and Technologies for a Records Coordinator in Boulder, CO.

You may also go to their website:
ballaerospace.com/careers/<http://www.ballaerospace.com/careers/> and
search for the Records Coordinator position.  It will be open continuously
for the next few weeks until someone can be found to fill the position.

Please feel free to share with others that you think may be interested in
the position.

Thank you for your time,
Vicki Lucero
President, Northern CO ARMA Chapter