From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:47:54 -0600
I harken back to my youth on the playground I recall trading cards with my
cohort. Some of my peers were trading Unitas Brown of Mantel for Russell. I
was trading my Bahmer for a Buck and a Grover, best trade ever. Some
dreamed of walking on the moon, others a walk off home run in the world
series. I like so many of you dreamed of the perfect Archival accession,
The retention schedule everyone copied. As a young man some thought to
defend our country against the many threats around the world, others were
driven to find cures for those things that ail us. I pursued the nobler
course (i.e. underpaid) of Records Management. Truly I have realized a
lifelong goal that so many hanker for and so few achieve.

Chris Flynn
I wonder what ever happened to that Grover card?