From:
"McLallen, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2013 23:09:33 +0000
Ah, Canon's self-contained imaging system. I almost bought that one.  "Network? We don't want our imaging system hooked to the network!"  I ended up not buying it because the Powers-That-Be turned down the one capital item I wanted (Canon's stand-alone machine) and instead gave me the two "sacrificial lambs" that I stuck in there for them to cut. One of those sacrificial lambs was Zasio's Versatile Enterprise package which I am still happily using to this very day!

David R. McLallen, ECMp
Boulder County Records Manager