From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 15:18:00 -0500
Glen wrote:

"All things being equal where would you like your career or job be
located(city, state, country or status quo)? State of denial is not an
option."

I'll stick with the current, not that I haven't considered other options.
The current, and only area I have resided in is just outside our Nation's
Capital.  A native of Maryland, I enjoy the ability to enjoy the cultural
amenities of the District of Columbia - just minutes away; Baltimore or
Annapolis - a quick 30 minutes away, as well as the Atlantic shore and
mountains (OK, not as high as those in CO) are just a few hours away.

As a teleworker for most of the last seven years rush hour traffic is not so
much of a concern, and unless a freak storm interrupt power or
communications, I have no issues.  Travel to clients is easy as I have
access to three major airports (DCA, BWI, IAD) all less than 45 minutes from
home and Union Station for travel along Amtrak's Northeast Corridor is less
than nine miles away!

In addition, there is a large RIM community with many employment,
educational and networking opportunities!

What's not to like!

Tod Chernikoff, CRM, IGP, CIP
Silver Spring MD
www.twitter.com/tchernik

PS - Peter, you are welcome back to the DC area should the compensation be
right.  Your name came up at a NoVa ARMA meeting this week and people didn't
throw objects or shout bad things.

>>> These comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my
family, friends, employer or any other organization I am associated with.
<<<