From:
Glen Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:27:57 +0000
I believe I started the Friday pondering last year (based on my search of the archive). And while I take the risk of being put on the naughty list or banned so be it.   If there are going to be a number of people taking over, let me know and I will stop.  This post could have been Name Pondering-Santa Archive for that matter.

Cheers.