From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:03:56 -0600
first of all i achieved the CRM designation back in 1988 (I think before
Chris Flynn was born). The practice exam does not fully reflect the test
question bank that exists for Part V. It took me three times before I
passed Part V and this was back when PCs were just coming into the work
place, and the exams were written in blue books. In the past some have
argued that the ICRM needed to have another part devoted exclusively to
electronic records. That didn't fly. The exams are designed to reflect the
candidates over all knowledge. One never knows what technical situation you
may have to take on at some point in your career. Not everyone is faced
with electronic records nor or those who focused on electronic records
faced with physical records problems, but they still need to know about it.

As always once you achieve the designation volunteer to help write new
questions. volunteers are always welcome

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas