From:
Andrew Ysasi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 19:44:13 +0000
So...I'm a 4 times or so a year "poster", but I couldn't resist.  For the sake of balance, I'll share the most ridiculous thing an IT person said and a RIM person said.

IT Person:  "Our retention policy is managed by our backup set"

RIM Person:  "Aren't virtual servers in the cloud?"

We certainly can learn a lot from each other...just have to be approachable and objective.

The IT acronym that stuck with me along with ID10T was PEBKAC (peb-kaak), which means "Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair".

Happy Friday!

Regards,

Andrew Ysasi, MSA, CRM, PMP, CIPP/US, IGP
Executive Director
Kent Record Management, Inc.

1950 Waldorf NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49544
616-459-6681 (Office)
616-822-8887 (Mobile)
616-459-6766 (Fax)
http://www.kentrecords.com
STORE | SCAN | SHRED

Michigan Locations in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, and Benton Harbor.