From:
"Jason J. Bourg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:22:24 -0500
Hi Paul,

I also recommend getting in touch with your local ARMA Chapter Library,
They may have materials you can borrow. Ask about study groups from your
local ARMA chapter as well.

The ARMA Liberty Bell Chapter CRM Resources site is a great resource,
follow the link or search.
http://tinyurl.com/m83q7m4

In Houston, TX, we are having our "CRM Study and Networking Group" meeting
this Friday, Mar 14th. For details:
http://tinyurl.com/krvb7uu

Glad to help,

Jason Bourg, MLIS
ARMA Houston Webmaster
jason[dot]bourg[at]bhpbilliton[dot]com

*On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Paul Wadley <[log in to unmask]