From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 19:56:35 -0400
It would not be a museum, library, or a zoo.  No offense to anybody who
likes those things; just not my highest priority.  For me...perhaps a
sports bar/tavern that shows all the Mizzou and STL Cardinals games, has
great chow, fantastic staff and clientele, and a place in back to sleep.
On a beach or lake so I can take my boat out would be favorable too...
Bring the tavern to my lake house in Missouri and it would be ideal.  Maybe
I should  open one..., on the water.   Formerly 3 Pigs BBQ and now Bumps On
The Beach is just down the road and around the corner by water...; close
enough to crawl or swim home..., perhaps I should purchase it.  Already has
...appropriate... staff.  (Gravois Arm of the Lake of the Ozarks.)

Robert..., I am a retirement failure too.  Money was not an issue; think I
needed to be involved with something and needed work/professional
relationships.  Ironic..., when I decided I needed to go back to work, as
an old/ugly guy my ratio of offers/in-person interviews was higher after a
two-year retirement than it was as an experienced, credentialed younger guy
full of pizz and vinegar.  I will plan my next retirement much more
thoroughly than my previous one.

Have a good weekend!

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM, IGP