From:
Shelly Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2015 13:26:49 -0500
Hi There...   I'm looking for a listing of recommended books for the CRM
tests.  My employer is willing to purchase the books for our library,
however I'll be on my own to complete the testings.
The ICRM site provides a link to the ARMA International site's "Mega-Study
Package"  however the link is broken and results in a 404 - File or
directory not found.

I would appreciate the groups opinions on valuable books to study for the
test I intend to begin taking in the Fall.

Thank you very much,

Shelly Smith

Information and Records Services Officer, National Microbiology Laboratory
Public Health Agency of Canada / Government of Canada
[log in to unmask] / Tel: 204-789-2008

Agente au services d'information et de documents, Laboratoire national de
microbiologie
Agence de la santé publique du Canada /  Gouvernement du Canada
[log in to unmask] / Tél: 204-789-2008