From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:31:01 -0700
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:04 AM, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> http://www.pr.com/press-release/621849
>
> Long time ARMA member and frequent Conference Attender, Keith and his Mom
> have become known as regular fixtures at ARMA events....
>
> Glad to see Keith being recognized for his contributions to the profession
> !

Follow-up, FYI on this post...

It was pointed out to me that Strathmore's may not be what it appears to
be.... it's a pay-to-play if you want to remain listed...but the fact
remains, the info they presented about Keith is accurate and DOES recognize
what he's done.

It would be nice if there were something form OUR PROFESSION that did this,
but alas, there is not.

Keith C.S. Siu Recognized

[image: Keith C.S. Siu Recognized by Strathmore's Who's Who Worldwide
Publication]
Honolulu, HI, June 03, 2015 --(PR.com <http://www.pr.com/>)-- Keith C.S.
Siu of Honolulu, Hawaii has been included in the Strathmore’s Who’s Who
Worldwide Edition for his outstanding contributions and achievements in the
government field.

About Keith C.S. SIU
Mr. Siu is the Courts Records Management Supervisor with the Hawaii State
Judiciary overseeing a staff of 10. He heads the judiciary’s records
management program which manages the records of the courts statewide. He is
responsible for program consulting on all records management matters
including paper and electronic. Mr. Siu is affiliated with ARMA
International, serving as chairman of the U.S. Government Relations
Committee. He urged for the establishment of a Judicial Administration
Industry Group, becoming its first chairman. He was the lead author on the
publication “Essential Elements of Local Government Legislation” in 2000.
Mr. Siu served on the board of directors HGEA (Hawaii Government Employees
Association). He was recently recognized by the Hawaii State Judiciary for
30 years of government service. He was also recognized by the ARMA
International for his work in leading the effort towards passage of the
“Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995”. He received the Outstanding Alumni Award
from the University of Hawaii-West Oahu and a Certificate of Appreciation
from the U.S. Probation Office, District of Hawaii. In an extraordinary
note, a pastry was named after him called “Siu’s Sweet Streusel Bread.” Mr.
Siu was born in Hawaii and obtained a M.P.A. in Public Administration from
Central Michigan University in 1994 and is a candidate for the CRM
(Certified Records Manager) certification from the Institute of Certified
Records Management (ICRM). In his spare time he enjoys Disney and Star Trek.

--
Larry

*----Lawrence J. MedinaDanville, CARIM Professional since 1972*