From:
Dana Yanaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:02:50 -0400
currently, 55 miles. At one point I lived 2,900 miles away and I graduated
high school 1400 miles away but when the choice was mine again I moved back
to the north east. As I stated in last Friday's pondering, IMHO the north
east is the best place to live. It is not for everyone I know, and I can
find the pleasures in other parts of America and the world where I've been
for that matter, but for me, (as was said in a movie once) "there's no
place like home"

--
Dana Yanaway, JD, CRM