From:
"OBrien, Missy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 13:23:44 +0000
My name is Missy O'Brien and I am a long-time member who needs your assistance!

Currently, Louisville (KY) Metro Government is looking into developing an electronic records management program for our city/county.
To that end, I would like to network with others who have developed a local government electronic records management program/programs.

If you are willing to share your experience, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or at the number listed below.
I am specifically interested in:

*         Software/System used

*         Number of employees

*         Program implementation/rollout

*         Successes/Learnings

*         Employee training

*         Employee compliance

*         In retrospect, what would you do differently?

Any additional information you are willing to share will be MOST appreciated.

Missy L. O'Brien, CRM, ERMp
Metro Archives & Records Center
635 Industry Road, Louisville KY  40208
(O) 502-574-5075 | (F) 502-574-6886

Of all our national assets, Archives are the most precious; they are
the gift of one generation to another and the extent of our care of them
marks the extent of our civilization.
~Arthur G. Doughty, Dominion Archivist, 1904-1935