From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:20:23 -0500
Very apparent that those ABA attorneys must have believed in Deuteronomy
15:1...., and the resulting British Common Law and application.....; which
led to the beginnings of the USA system of laws and subsequent regulatory
agencies' pronouncements in the USA.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM, IGP