From:
Teresa M Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:26:50 -0500
Hi James,

In my former capacity of hazardous operations, we had automated messages
that started at 90 days, then we were re-pinged at 60 and 30 days.  The
reason behind this method was:

1. Have time to double check with legal for holds or concerns
2. Confirm with leadership any possible issues (we Records Mgt may not be
aware of) that were starting to trend and might require us to
administratively hold something
3. as busy busy people, it was just nice to have the extra time to review
the items to be purged, and have a HP second set of eyes confirm so we
didn't miss anything.

Best of luck!

Teresa M. Gray
Information Management - Supervisor
_____________________________________

Major Enterprise Projects - PMO, 509 GO
One Energy Plaza, Detroit
313-235-4707

Top 5 Strengths: Strategic, I nput, C ommand, I ndividualization, A
ctivator (SICIA)

*** PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION ***
This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential
information protected by law. It is solely for the use of the intended
recipient named above. Any review, dissemination, distribution, forwarding,
or copying of this communication by someone other than the intended
recipient, or the employee responsible for delivering this communication to
the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via email,
then destroy the original message.