From:
Nishika Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2016 20:27:44 +0000
Good Evening Everyone

This question of mine is for my colleagues in the Higher Education environment:

1)      Do your Faculty use Social Media/Cloud Collaboration tools e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc (not supported by your institution) to interact with their class? If yes, do you manage the content that is generated out of these interactions? How?

2)      Does your intuition have a policy for the use of Social Media Cloud Collaboration tools in an academic setting?

With the proliferation of tools for collaboration and interaction we are facing a major challenge on how to manage the information being generated within these tools - especially when we have no idea as to what all tools are being used.

Looking forward to the responses.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nishika Gupta