From:
"Meinke, Christian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:50:16 +0000
You might want to check out the IAPP's Bookstore as that's their area of expertise:

https://iapp.org/train/books

I found their "Building a Privacy Program" helpful in doing just that with a former employer.

Christian

Christian E. Meinke, CRM
Records Manager
Office of Educational Services