From:
"Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2016 20:59:05 +0000
<< As a general rule of thumb as portability and data compression go up, stability goes down.>>

As a general rule this is likely true, Then again, if you wrote the contract in 40 ft high letters on an Alaska beach it could be gone in as little as 12 hours.  Then again, if you wrote it on a grain of titanium the size of a grain of sand and tossed it on the same beach, the content would likely last for eons.  Production, not preservation, would be your problem at this point.

Bill Roach, CRM

Opinions are my own and not those of my employer or any other individual or entity.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.