Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:42:01 -0700
So in Aug 2012, the requirement to manage email by Dec 2016 was generated... And in Apr 2016, the criteria is FINALLY issued?

No wonder 'some agencies' wont meet the deadline.

Some of us are STILL trying to get our heads around the concept that NARA has decided that email is now a record series, when we've long been told that record are scheduled based on the value of the content, NOT the method by which it was received.

Larry

Sent from MY iPhoneSeís