Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2016 13:08:39 -0500
 PHILADELPHIA — Pennsylvania’s embattled attorney general has routinely
used personal email accounts to conduct official business, transmitting
confidential information and the identities of undercover agents, despite
an office ban that says doing so risks security.
Kathleen G. Kane sent or received nearly 4,000 work-related emails through
AOL and Yahoo accounts from the time she took office in January 2013
through August 2015, according to records obtained by The Associated Press.
The attorney general’s office released copies of two-thirds of those emails
under the state’s open records law, but it deemed almost one-third exempt
from disclosure, mostly on the grounds they contained sensitive or
confidential material.

http://bit.ly/1QsJleZ
http://bit.ly/1QsJleZ+

--