From:
"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2016 13:34:36 +0000
Amanda:
Because the questions are recycled over the years, previous exams are not accessible.  However, the ICRM website has links to sample exams for each part which should provide a guideline of how the questions will be asked.  http://www.icrm.org/exam-preparation-resources/

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division