From:
Alex Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:06:55 -0400
Dear Listserve

I am the Records manager for a large municipal fire department. I am
currently updating my agency's records retention schedule. We have our
Management Analysis and Planning Department which manages our agency's data
warehouse and produces numerous documents, reports for management based upon
the information stored in our data warehouse.

These reports are mostly used by management to track response time for our
fire-fighters and emergency medical staff, agency budget information, leave
statistics, etc.

My question is - do I need to include these documents in my retention
schedule? The data for these records exist in the warehouse and is
constatnly being updated.

Wondering if anyone else has had to deal with this. Feel free to contact
here or to my direct email: [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Alex Perez