From:
"D. Martonik" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2018 09:03:09 -0400
Topic:  Pivoting from Paper: Are we there yet?

Once again the Metropolitan Maryland and Northern Virginia Chapters of
ARMA International are collaborating to present a full-day seminar packed
with world-class speakers and cutting-edge topics.

This year's seminar theme is the transition from paper to digital. Business
leaders and information scientists have anticipated for decades that digital
technology would be the great enabler for a paperless society, but making
the digital transition has been more complex than anticipated.  As
information governance professionals champion adoption of digital
strategies, technologies, and organizational behaviors -- challenges and
opportunities arise from leaving paper behind.  Join us as we probe
fascinating and emerging facets of this transition!

Our opening keynote speaker is Brett Tarr, Counsel: Litigation,
E-Discovery, & Information Governance at Caesars Entertainment
Corporation. Other speakers include:
•Jason R. Baron, Esq., Of Counsel, Drinker Biddle
•Mark Fisk, IBM Global Services Public Sector
•Lisa Haralampus, National Archives and Records Administration
•Matt Hebert, U.S. Department of Justice
•Don Rosen, National Archives and Records Administration
•Sue Trombley, Iron Mountain
•Leslie Johnston, National Archives and Records Administration

**Approved for 5 CRM and IGP credits!**

Location:
Drinker Biddle
 1500 K Street, NW, Suite 1100